When income slows or stops because of death or disability, it immediately becomes quite difficult for most of us to reach our financial goals. As I work with financial professionals, I want them to develop a healthy understanding of how their client’s income permeates through an entire financial and lifestyle plan. Because of this thorough approach to education and service, I frequently train on and share this experience with industry professionals.
My objectives are to:
- Help financial professionals find overlooked revenue opportunities
- Make sure your clients don't overpay for inferior disability income insurance
- Assist you and your client with the evaluation of life insurance products so that the appropriate plan or plans are implemented
- Help overcome underwriting challenges
- Be your product expert assisting you with policy reviews, plan design, and join meetings
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY.